Pages

Saturday 3 March 2012

Black Shuck - Prologue: Dog Days

I will be serialising this story throughout the week, lasting five chapters, a prologue, and an epilogue. It's a first-person reimagining of the hell-hound, incorparating some unusual elements. Interestingly, due to deaths, both real and fictional, the story, written in 2009, has to be set before mid-2011, but it also has to be set in the future too, as my Grandfather still lives, whilst my Auntie does not. Year 7 English, and it's certianlly an odd one.

Tuesday 24th March 2009

Prologue: Dog Days

I used to be a gigantic terrier. But, when I died, and I turned into a ghost of terror. I developed bright, red eyes, and was hungry for human carcass. That was punishment for my owner, Mrs. Proudfoot. She fed me so little, and I developed tons of fat. I was sent to the vets, and the vet urged her to feed me. But she didn't, and me, a black terrier, was put down. And I shall now have my revenge.

© 2009 Peter Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment