Pages

Thursday 31 May 2012

Going on a Cross Country Run (illustrated)

Year Six English.

Features three actual living people - me, my (stronger friendship at the time) friend Elliot, and our headteacher Mr. Pickering, and the actual location of my actual Middle/Junior School. By now, I'm thinking of 'E.T. The Extra Terrestial' (a film I have unbelievably not yet seen) at the sight of the name, instead of my cute blonde friend. This school will reappear in further English stories from Year Six. This is my second piece of prose, I believe, to feature death, and the first to feature human death. I'm not sure how prevalent the concept of death was in my Doctor Who scripts. Interestingly, this story features Kang and Kodos at the controls of the spaceship, a few years into my 'Simpsons' fandom.

Monday Tuesday 24th 25th September 2007

L.O: I can write a paragraph in a given genre.

Going on a Cross Country Run or Alien Olympics

I was running forever, on an on. A flash of light appeared. Aliens? Nah, it was pla just Elliott playing a trick wih with a torch. Or was it? The spaceship fell down and killed Mr. Pickering! The aliens came out, the ones from the Simpsons. I never knew they would be real.

© 2007 Peter Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment