Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Just a brief hello.


Hello all,
I'm Peter, a fifteen year old teenager from the United Kingdom. I'm not the most committed writer, but it's still something I enjoy. Most of the stuff I post here will be from years old school books, though if I write anything new then I'll post it here too. A lot of my old stuff is scripts and fan fiction (most notably for Doctor Who), though that's not what I want to post here. This will be for content which I've placed more imagination into.
The odd poem may also pop up. Song lyrics will remain personal. Quality is variable, of course, given age at writing, or whether I could be bothered to put myself to the task or not. It's something I'm thinking of doing more often, though whether I will do it more often remains to be seen.

Not all stories are complete, and if incomplete they will most likely never be completed. However, for stories where there are notable differences between the plan and what turned out, and ones which never reached the ending, then I will also post the original plan to go along with the story.
Cheers, I hope this remains to be a worthwhile blog (unlike the cruddy village of Cottington).

No comments:

Post a Comment